Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gracias abuelita..

Since my brother went to my country for Christmas (Colombia), my parents asked me if I wanted anything.. and I couldn't pass on this opportunity for few things.. for the kids mainly.. They loved them.. I enjoy the fact that anything from there is so colorful.. and good quality as well. The kids just wanted to put on the clothes and shoes.. but so far just made it to the shoes... So happy with the hats for me, it is gonna be soooo useful in the Island with the amount of sun I will avoid from my face and neck.. Gracias mami y papi.. always so thoughtful.. Samuel thought that was a very big hat.. then, I said.. "it's for me, that is why.." He looked so funny trying it on.. I just had to take a picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment