Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

It's a Boy..

Friday, all of us (Jay, Samuel, Benjamin & I) went to Roseau, the capital for my ultrasound. After a 45 min bumpy ride, with the windows totally open and us in the very back, Samuel says, "feels like the fan at home!" with his eyes hardly open because of how hard the wind was blowing into the transport. After an hour of waiting we finally got in.. at first the Dr said it was a girl, but I know I saw a "package" somewhere so I knew he was wrong.. later he said, "oh, well, it's a boy alright." As he put an arrow into the picture. So, after few views we are sure it wasn't his fingers.. Samuel was excited. Jay asked him what should we name him.. he said "Benjamin", so the rest of the time Jay spent it arguing with Samuel that we already had a Benjamin, and why not to repeat the name.. Samuel still doesn't give up and wants an exact Benjamin.. "crazy Benjamin" to be accurate.I have to say though, I am truly ready for another boy, not just clothes wise, but even toys wise so.. just keep growning (not too much though) and we will see you in 150 more days!When I was pregnant with Samuel I had the feeling that we were gonna have only if not lots of boys.. so may be my feeling was right. I am glad baby is doing great and is healthy since I have been doing so much here I was afraid to hurt him.. So, we truly are on a mission to raise good righteous boys for all those wonderful girls and continue the gospel, gentlemen legacy in our family!

4 comments:

  1. you are a boy making machine!
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! you are really good with boys too! :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! what a fun little post= and he is cute :) I love ultrasound pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you have boys like Samuel and Benjamin and not like my boys :) CONGRATS!! I know Jay loves sports so having three boys is perfect.

    ReplyDelete