Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Abuelita's 3-month-visit (Sep-Nov 2010)

I decided when I have a little more time after posting something recent I will also work of something from the past and see if eventually I can catch up.
Few pictures from my mom and the kiddoes..


Abuelita (Fanny) came from Sept 14th until black Friday Nov 26th. It was such a priviledge to have her here with us and my in-law's, since we live in their house for now. She played with the kids for half of the time, and the other half she was cleaning around like crazy.. Then, baby arrived and she added caring for him too, while I read and gave my attention to Samuel and Benjamin..
She also enjoyed seeing my in-laws, who she adores. We also got to go few places. Some she really enjoyed like the Laritzen Gardens.
I have never seen my mom truly smiling of happiness.. And now, she got to enjoy the grandkids with their unconditional love.. especially baby time..

Till we meet again Abuelita! Thank you for your help and visiting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment