Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Jevne, party of 6!

I think I am ready to blog more often again.
We had the surprised to find out we are expecting again! We, (really me) were thinking on a spring baby, since our 3 kids were september and october babies, plus to make the "environment" more enjoyable for my mom to come (selfish, convinient). Therefore, we were not to try yet. But life happens, and it is definetly at our pace or how we want. Heavenly Father knows best, so... why not a Christmas or New Year baby?
I have no clue of exact due date, since I havent gone to the OBGYN yet, but soon we will.
I have to admitt that even though, I already have 3 boys, 3 pregnancies, 3 births; the thought of being pregnant again seems as whimsical as the first time (except with a lot of memories and background on the matter). Motherhood is such a special "state", strong feelings full of the energy and emotion that only hormones or my 3-year-old Benjamin can cause.
I have so many little unfinished projects, so many in process to start.. But this just adds a spice to all. Even though, I am not looking forward the all-day-vomitting for the next 3 months; I am looking forward see my belly grow because life is growing inside of me, and see my three little boys enjoy it with me.
Funny comments of the week:
(During breakfast, nobody talking..) Benjamin: "Mom, I dont want baby (18-month-old Daniel) anymore, I want a dog!"
Samuel: "wow, more kids! What are we going to do with 4 kids and only one highchair?"
(we asked what they wanted if a girl or boy) Samuel: "I want a boy, so we can play evenly!"  Benjamin: "I want both, a girl and a boy!"

4 comments:

  1. hooray! congrats!!! we miss you guys and are hoping for another good pregnancy and healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray and congratulations! So excited to hear what you'll have and hope you feel better than the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your attitude Andrea and I hope to feel whimsical about each pregnancy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! I'm so happy for you-- what a fun happy post!

    ReplyDelete